Southern Tradition™ Fireplace Kit – Featuring StoneAge® Wood-Burning Firebox
Choose from Kit A: Southern Tradition assembled firebox kit with veneer block in Tan/Grey Dublin Blend). Includes all components. Easy-to-install complete kit featuring a fully assembled firebox, throat and chimney section for the DIY or contract to have it built by a pro. A welcome addition to any patio for those cool fall or spring evenings.
Choose from Kit B: Southern Tradition unassembled firebox kit with veneer block in Tan/Grey Dublin Blend) includes all components. Easy-to-install, step-by-step kit of all necessary components. DIY or contract to have it built by a pro. Either way the kit makes an attractive, fully functioning fireplace to your home landscape or patio.
What are the Features?
- Height – 113”, Width 63” and Depth 43” (height includes spark arrester)
- Weight – approximately 11,500 lbs.
- Available in Dublin Blend
- Firebox opening – 36”W x 22.5” H
- Branded with the Southern Tradition logo (16” unit)
- Available in assembled firebox w/DIY Southern Tradition veneer or unassembled firebox w/DIY Southern Tradition veneer
What are the Benefits?
- Owner has the option to build the entire kit or have it built by a pro.
- Assembled kit can be fired the day of assembly.
- All-masonry fireplace kit means long-lasting performance and durability.
- No heavy equipment unless the assembled unit is chosen. It will need to be set onto the foundation pad via forklift @ 1,500 lbs.
- Normal hand tools are all that are needed.
- NO CUTTING OF BLOCK UNITS is necessary.
- Comprehensive step-by-step instruction guide guarantees great results.
- Assembly time 4 – 8 hours (minimum of 2 able-bodied persons – does not include pouring a base pad)
- Increases property value / excellent selling feature.
- Provides additional entertaining space.
- Great ambiance. Whether you have 2 or 20 guests the ambiance will be calm and relaxing.
- Warmth…Fireplaces provide heat on cool evenings.
- More family time. A roaring fire is hard to resist and is a catalyst for good conversation.
39-Page Installation Guide Accompanies All Kits
Introduction and step-by-step guideline from beginning to end including:
- Tools needed
- How to prepare a proper base (poured concrete or pavers)
- List of components
- How to construct the firebox and lay the veneer blocks
- Drawings and diagrams including footing, pad, block size and placement course-by-course.
Delivery: Curbside unless otherwise arranged.